Our Domestic Warranty Policy is as follows: All Kaenon Polarized eyewear are warranted against breakage caused by defects in materials or manufacturing, at Kaenon's discretion, for one year from date of purchase. Warranty is void without valid proof of purchase from an authorized Kaenon Polarized dealer. Warranty excludes product altered after purchase, damage caused by normal wear and tear including scratched lenses, and damage caused by any improper or unreasonable use.Lifetime SR-91® Lens Warranty
Kaenon Polarized offers a lifetime warranty specifically covering cracking or splitting of the lens at drill-mounts, or delamination of the inner polarizing film and the lens material. This lifetime warranty specifically excludes product altered after purchase, damage caused by normal wear and tear including scratched lenses or scratched lens coatings, and damage caused by any improper or unreasonable use.To make a warranty claim during the warranty period:
- 1. Contact Kaenon Customer Service to obtain a Warranty Order #: tel (949) 574-7918, fax (949) 574-7916, or contact us online.
2. Securely pack your Kaenon Polarized eyewear in a box and include the original proof of purchase and a note with your name, return address, telephone number, and a brief description of the damage to your Kaenon Polarized eyewear.
3. Kaenon charges a nominal $10.00 processing fee on all warranty orders so please include a check or money order in the amount of $10.00 with your shipment.
4. Write your Warranty Order # on the outside of the box. Items shipped without a Warranty Order # may be refused at time of delivery by the receiving department at Kaenon Polarized.
5. Ship the package to: Kaenon Polarized - Warranty 864 West 16th Street Newport Beach, CA 92663
*Kaenon is not responsible for any loss or damage in transit, therefore we recommend that you use a shipper that will allow you to track and insure your eyewear.
Note: Prescription Warranty orders should be handled through the authorized Kaenon Polarized dealer that originally dispensed your Rx.